Harmony Craft Beverages
Harmony Craft Beverages (HCB) is a beverage brand incubator and accelerator building the innovation pipeline and paving the path for brand growth and infrastructure development in low- and no-alcohol and functional infused-beverages. HCB helps develop premium beverage brands and products using state-of-the-art technology and processes by utilizing a full-service suite of innovative solutions including brand development and design, product development, formulation, distribution, sales and marketing, finance and accounting. Our unique ecosystem of resources and team of cannabis, hospitality, and food and beverage experts strategically provide beverage-first services and resources that help brands succeed as part of its Portfolio model. For more information, visit HarmonyCraftBeverages.com and follow along on Instagram and LinkedIn.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Harmony Craft Beverages leadership to develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans for clients and in-house brands, services and initiatives. They will organize cross-functional teams to deliver integrated marketing solutions, organizing people against clearly defined commercial goals, while always upholding Sands Lane’s core company ethos.
- In partnership with Harmony Craft Beverages leadership, build and execute overarching plans for all marketing activity related to clients, in-house brands, and other priority initiatives.
- Build impactful, compliant, revenue-driving retail plans for our clients and internal brands.
- Manage all external off-line vendors from concept to fulfillment (creative briefs, budgeting, creative feedback / review, approvals).
- Collaborate with all partners (ie: retail partners, delivery partners, brand partners, etc) ensuring maximized promotional inventory and audience generation to drive acquisition and awareness.
- Manage all client-focused offline grassroots efforts, in addition to any corporate activity (local community outreach, clinics / training, speaking engagements, etc), with executional support from junior staffers.
- Manage consumer / category / competitor insights and affiliated research
- Day to day management of out-of-home marketing (print, radio, street teams, media buys, activations or booths at events, etc). Collaborates with Creative Director to develop promotional materials with approved design vendors
- Day to day management of internal PR staff and applicable external PR agencies
- Coordinates budgets for all relevant marketing verticals – provides weekly updates on spends, projected spends, and additional costs
- Beverage marketing experience plus a deep passion for the beverage industry
- 2+ years marketing experience at CPG / beverage brand (or agency equivalent)
- Detailed and creatively driven business-problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills and critical thinker. Moves mountains and egos to get things done.
- Self-driven, accountable leader who ensures work is always delivered on time, and on budget
- Comfortable in a start-up environment - able to pick up the ball and run with it!
- Flawless communication skills - both verbally and written.
- Proactively stay ahead of the curve and report on the latest integrated marketing practices and case studies
- Google Suite and associated products (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Drive, and communication technology)
- Experience with HubSpot (or other CRM/ email marketing automation software e.g. Mailchimp, Klaviyo), Asana (or other project management software e.g. Monday) and Canva (or other design software).
- SEO, Web Development, Design experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Associates degree or higher from a two-year college/university
- Strong creative talent and problem-solving skills
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- The ability to anticipate needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize, and strong organizational skills
- Must have previous experience in an operations or project management role, inclusive of administrative skills
- Knowledgeable about principles and practices of organization, planning and records management
- Confidence and skill handling clients in person and on the phone
- Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for all things cannabis
- Strong knowledge of various social media networks
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry or at an agency is a plus
- Operates between multiple clients and potential client locations and events.
- Works remote majority of time.
- Minimal workplace hazards.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by Management and Executives or peers to perform or assist in performing other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the task listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.